We are able to keep increasing the vacuum pressure. I found 3 trees not tapped in the far east side of the Harmons woods - a bee was sucked into one of the spiles. After tapping these then I heard a another vacuum leak - a line close by was almost cut in two so completed cutting the line and put in a connector. As we keep fixing leaks the pressure goes up and exposes other leaks. We are now close to the 24lbs of vacuum at the Harmon vacuum wagon. Now we had to solve a few issues with the new booster - the sap wasn’t draining as fast as it should and air bubbles were coming up through the 1/2 filled with sap cylinder. First I walked the entire new blue drain line to make there were no sags and that the line was on a downward angle for the entire 2000 feet so there would not be any air locks. . There were some areas that needed attention so that was a good thing to do. After walking back up the hill to check the booster there was still air bubbles in the cylinder - probably there was a small leak where I had hooked up the blue drain hose to the cylinder. To solve this we need to put a flexible milk hose from the cylinder to the blue drain line. Brad and I put in a 4 foot milk hose section to the cylinder connector yesterday by cutting out a section of the blue drain line. This should seal the connection plus there should be better drainage from the cylinder since there is now a downward angle instead of it looping down and then up. Vinny and I inspected the homewoods yesterday and found a few minor leaks - once you seal the leak the sap that is upline gets pulled down. The vacuum pressure was up to 15 in the home woods.